What they say,
- Eco Friendly, DEET-Free Mosquito Repellent: Non-toxic, safe bug protection for infants, toddlers, kids, adults and the whole family. No harsh chemicals – will not cause allergic reaction.
- Natural & Effective Essential Oil Pest Control: Scientifically proven plant based ingredients including citronella, peppermint, lavender & geranium to effectively keep biting insects away.
- Adjustable & Comfortable: Fabric is soft on your skin & one size fits most men, women & babies easily on wrist or ankle. No sticky lotions, creams or sprays.
- Waterproof & Long lasting: Go ahead, play in the pool or jump in the lake! Each waterproof repelling pellet wards off bugs for 15 days.
- Save Money with Refills: No need to buy the whole bracelet again!
What I think!
So I must have sugar blood. I get more mosquito bites than most people, except for the little dude. He is a parasite magnet. Everything bites him and he reacts. It is no fun for anyone. Add on top of that the fact that I am intolerant to chemicals and it is hard to be protected from the critters. So I have been trying out anything and everything that could repel the suckers.
This product is different than many of the others. You get a bracelet and a key fob that you can put a repellent “Pellet” in. This way nothing touches your skin. The pellets are a large flat almost plastic looking item. You slip it under the mesh of the bracelet or fob. It is water resistant, so you can wear this in the lake, the pool, anywhere you want to venture, you are covered.
So how does it work? well I won’t be doing one of those crazy hand in the jar of mosquito videos. But I will say, we went for a night walk and then sat in the back yard. I would normally have 5 or more bites from this, I didn’t have any. And neither did the little dude. That is good enough for me. The bracelet is velcro, so you can chose to not even wear it. It will fasten to your clothes, backpacks, or anything else. So will the fob!
How about the cost effectiveness you wonder? Well they are actually pretty great. You buy the combo and get the bracelet, fob and two pellets. The pellets are good for 15 days once opened. They last longer if you close them up in a ziplock between uses. Unopened they are good for 3 years. When you need new ones, you can order refills. I won’t lie, these will cost you more than using a can of aerosol Deet. But these are safer.
Made with pure essential oils, Citronella, Peppermint, Geranium & Lavender Oils. It smells nice and works well.
For me, this is an easy yes. So we are putting this one on the Do list!
**Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmbb51ee24da672e857c3d9775b0abee4c
This post contains affiliate links, for full disclosure go HERE.