What they say
- ➤CONVERSATION PIECE: No matter how you use them who wouldn’t want to get their beverage served the old fashioned way? It will get the conversation started and delight your friends and family. Vintage style milk bottles add interest and flair to your special occasions.
- ➤VERSATILE: Got Milk? Well that is the perfect beverage to serve but who says you can’t serve water, tea, shakes, smoothies, lemonade and juice. If you can slurp…it works! Its 10 ounce capacity is just right for lemonade, milk or any drink you choose. Reusable and dishwasher safe!
- ➤EASY TO DECORATE: Decorate them according to the theme of the party or celebration. Add different color straws, give it a bow, a hanging tag or label.
- ➤GUARANTEE: Fear not! Buy one for you and one as a gift. You have nothing to risk so indulge yourself! We backed it by our no hassle, no questions asked guarantee. Don’t be fooled by lower priced alternatives.
- ➤RECOMMENDED USES: These are perfect party decorations. Fill them with candy, straws, flowers, pencils and more. Depending on the theme you will find a use for them. They are gift boxed and make great gifts for any occasion. These are perfect for: Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthday Gifts, Wedding Party, Groomsmen, Valentine’s Day, Bachelor and Bachelorrette Parties, Anniversary, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Housewarming, Retirement, New Years, College Graduation, St. Patrick’s Day, Congratulations, Job Promotion, New Job, Stocking Stuffers and Secret Santa Gifts!
What I think
These bottles are ridiculously adorable. I just love them. They are about the size of a single serve milk bottle you would buy at any store. So they fit in little hands easily. The kids love them and look so cute drinking out of them. The bottles are made from a thick glass, so I feel safer letting the kids use them because they are less likely to shatter if dropped. They came with some cute straws that fit that vintage look, the straws are paper though so you will want to find a source to get more. I am fairly certain you can find reusable milk caps for these to make them into lunch box bottles too. I love the way they look and they really fit with the country chic vintage vibe that is so popular right now.
I think these look awesome as is, but you could put chalkboard labels on them and maybe a jute bow and use them for a country party. I have just the two kids but then I have my two kids I do care for here alot so having four of these works for us. I may do the labels just so they can tell their drinks apart. They all want to use these at lunch every day. So this is a definite DO, as they are requested EVERY SINGLE DAY! 🙂
Manic Monday Loves,
Be sure and take the time to see some of my other blogs. We have an open contest for the month of September, click here!
I may have received this product free or at a discounted price in exchange for a review, this does not influence my review. This post contains affiliate links, for full disclosures go HERE.