What they say
- ★ AWARD WINNING INNOVATIVE DESIGN. — 1Easylife lemon peeler has a sharp holes in its stainless steel head that remove the zest from the pith of lemons and other citrus fruits easily, You might hear the claim that the pith adds unwanted bitterness that takes away from the effect of the citrus. WITH HANGING LOOP!
- ★ HANDS ON APPROACH. — Peeling lemon and orange is no longer a big deal with 1easylife lemon peeler! Just run the lemon on your peeler and viola!! You’ll get a best result in pretty easy way. With the unique rounded style handle you won’t feel hand cramps
- ★ CUTTING TO DEEP EVEN WITH LIGHT PRESSURE. — You can make your kitchen work than in few minutes with this peeler! It’s pretty sharp that you won’t need much effort. It gives you everything you need to prep fruit for all your craving. You can also use the other part of the tool, which has the insides of the little circles sharpened, to zest your fruit.
- ★ DURABLE, EASY TO CLEAN. –This peeler features a corrosion resistant etched stainless steel blade that’s sure to provide years of reliable use. This is a good tool for getting over the food with it and work with more of the basics. Dishwasher safe or just place it under the running water.
- ★ 100% LIFETIME 1Easylife® GUARANTEE. — If, for whatever reason, you don’t absolutely love your new expert, super high quality kitchen gadget and tools, just return it. We’ll refund every penny (or replace it, if there is a problem).
What I think
So I have been holding on to this zester and needing to do this review post for a while. The honest truth is I kept forgetting to get lemons and try this out. Shopping is a process and I always come home with half of what I went there for and too much other stuff the kids like.
You parents know what I mean!
So we finally remembered to pick up a lemon which is great because I have to make some fancy cupcakes for a friend and a little candied zest and peel curls are perfect for this.
This tools fits really well in the hand. It moves smoothly through the peel without too much effort, which is great because my hands don’t like to work hard. I was able to get long nice curls with the channel knife (I had no idea it was called that). The small holes at the tip are great for getting zest. short quick strokes make a nice grated pile but if you pull the tool slower and harder you get very fine curls.
I really enjoyed using this tool. It was a lot of fun and I know we will get a good amount of use out of it when I bake. I am going to add this to the list of Dos for the kitchen.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmfd5e90020fbd7cf001751decb2397038
I may have received this product free or at a discounted price in exchange for a review, this does not influence my review. This post contains affiliate links, for full disclosures go HERE.